XGIMI Horizon Ultra Home Theatre Movie Projector
XGIMI Horizon Ultra Home Theatre Movie Projector
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Reliable warranty
- Free shipping
- 100% secure shopping
4K with Dolby Vision: Experience unparalleled brightness, exceptional color accuracy, and premier image quality for a true Dolby Vision theater experience.
2300 ISO Lumens: HORIZON Ultra features ultra-high brightness plus lifelike color, providing incredible image detail morning, day, and night.
Dual Light Technology: Pairing LED and Laser technology, HORIZON Ultra delivers the ultimate color accuracy, brightness, and color gamut for a visual experience you’ll never forget.
Intelligent Screen Adaption 3.0: Our upgraded ISA technology smoothly optimizes projector environmental adaptability, easy usage, wall color adjustment, optical zoom, and other ISA features like never before!
- Dual 12W Harman Kardon Speakers: Combined with DTS Studio Sound Technology, HORIZON Ultra’s two full-range built-in speakers provide three-dimensional surround sound and the unforgettable theater experience you deserve.
- Weight 5.2 kg
- Dimensions 26.5 × 22.4 × 17.0 cm
- Product Classification: Home Projector
- Display Technique: DLP
- Supported Formats: HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision
- Standard Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Lens: High Light Transmission Coated Lens
- MEMC: Yes
- Light Source: Dual Light (LED+Laser)
- Display Chip: 0.47” DMD
- Brightness: 2300 ISO Lumens 1
- Expected Lamp Life: 25000 Hours 5
- 3D: 3D (Top and Bottom(Including Frame Packing) & Side by Side)
- Latency: Game mode ≤ 18ms (AK off)
- ISA 3.0 Technology
- Uninterrupted Auto Keystone Correction
- Uninterrupted Auto Focus
- Intelligent Screen Alignment
- Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
- Intelligent Eye Protection
- Wall Color Adaption
- Throw Ratio: 1.2-1.5:1
- Image Size: 40” – 200”2
- Optical Zoom: Yes
- Projection Method: Front, Rear, Front Ceiling, Rear Ceiling
- Speaker: 2 x 12W Harman/Kardon
- DTS-Studio Sound: DTS-Virtual: X
- Dolby Digital (DD): Yes
- DTS-HD: Yes
- Dolby Audio: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus (DD+): Yes
- RAM: 2GB
- System: Android TV™ 11.0 3
- Storage: 32GB 6
- Mirroring Display: Chromecast built-in/Airscreen
- WiFi: Wifi 6 Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 4
- Input Ports
- DC x 1
- HDMI x 1
- HDMI (EARC Supported) x 1
- USB x 2
- LAN x 1
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2/BLE
- Output Ports
- Headphone x 1 (3.5mm)
- OPTICAL x 1
- Noise Level: <28dB@1m 7
- Power: AC100~240V,50/60Hz, adapter 19V 15.79A
- Power Dissipation: <300W
- Product Size (H x W x D): 265 x 224 x 170mm 8
- Product Weight: 5.2kg 9
- Brightness (light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. White light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. The nominal value represents the average value of mass production and is tested under ideal laboratory conditions in the performance mode/high power mode.
- For the best viewing experience. we recommend using a projection size of 60-120 inches. Exceeding this range may affect the quality of your projected content. The display quality may vary based on product usage habits and environmental conditions.
- Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Router required.
- 25,000 hours is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary due to differences in environmental conditions, product usage habits and the mode selected.
- The actual storage capacity is subject to change based on various factors, such as system usage, software version, and settings used.
- Measured under an ambient temperature of 25°C with a 1-meter distance from the machine. Results may vary based on different testing environments, conditions, and the product being evaluated. This data comes from XGIMI laboratories.
- The measured size may vary based on configuration, manufacturing, and measurement method.
- The measured weight may vary based on configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
- Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
- All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configurations. software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
- XGlMl makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGlMl to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
- Operating temperature: 0℃to 40℃.
- All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMl internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGlMl website for detailed test standards and data.
- The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGlMl website.
- The typical value of ΔE≈1 for color accuracy in the factory production of XGIMI HORIZON Ultra is obtained from the XGIMI Optical Laboratory. The calibration parameters will take effect when the high color accuracy mode is correctly activated in the system. Color accuracy may vary slightly depending on factors such as projection usage time and lab testing equipment. Please refer to your actual experience for an accurate assessment.
- SGS Certification Number: PT/23/GEN/0063
- The Wall Color Adaption feature needs to be enabled in the system settings to take effect. Once activated, it can calibrate the picture based on wall colors with a color temperature ranging from 3000K to 15000K. However, the calibration effect may vary depending on the wall color. For optimal results, we recommend using it in dimly lit environments.
- All of XGIMI’s currently available floor stands and ceiling mounts are incompatible with HORIZON Ultra.
|SPECIFICATION||HORIZON Pro||HORIZON FHD|
|Display Chip||0.47" DMD||0.47" DMD|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (4K)||1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Maximum Supported Resolution||4096*2160 @ 60Hz||4096*2160 @ 60Hz|
|Brightness (ANSI lumens)||2200 ANSI Lumens||2200 ANSI Lumens|
|Lamp Life||25,000 Hours||25,000 Hours|
|Image||Image Size||30’’ – 300’’||30’’ – 300’’|
|Projection Method||Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Desktop||Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Desktop|
|X-VUE 2.0 Image Technology||HDR 10, HLG||HDR 10, HLG|
|Auto Brightness Adjustment||Auto Brightness Adjustment|
|Audio||Sound System||Dual 8W Harman/Kardon Speakers||Dual 8W Harman/Kardon Speakers|
|DTS-HD &||DTS-HD &|
|DTS Studio Sound||DTS Studio Sound|
|Smart System||Operating System||Android TV 10.0 OS||Android TV 10.0 OS|
|Chromecast Built-in||Chromecast Built-in|
|Google Assistant||Google Assistant|
|Intelligent Screen Adaption Technology||Quick Boot||Quick Boot|
|±40 Degrees Auto Keystone Correction||±40 Degrees Auto Keystone Correction|
|(Horizontal & Vertical)||(Horizontal & Vertical)|
|Auto Screen Alignment||Auto Screen Alignment|
|Obstacle Avoidance||Obstacle Avoidance|
|Auto Focus||Auto Focus|
|Connection||I/O Connection Ports||DC x 1||DC x 1|
|HDMI 2.0 x 2||HDMI 2.0 x 2|
|USB 2.0 x 2||USB 2.0 x 2|
|LAN x 1||LAN x 1|
|Loop Through (Audio)||Headphone x 1||Headphone x 1|
|OPTICAL x 1||OPTICAL x 1|
|Wi-Fi||Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n||Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Electrical||Noise Level||< 30dB||< 30dB|
|Power Usage:||<200 Watts||<200 Watts|
|Power Cable||x 1||x 1|
|Power Adapter||x 1||x 1|
|Bluetooth Remote Control||x 1||x 1|
All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after receiving your order confirmation. You will receive another email notification once your order has been shipped.
Complimentary standard shipping on orders over $100.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.